Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, April 20, 2007

FIRST FREEBIE!!

Here's a freebie for you, as promised (at last!) . It took me a while to figure out how to do this, so I hope it works! The freebie today is a full kit..."Girly Girly". This is only the 2nd kit I've made, so bear with me, I'm sure I'll get better as I go!
If you download the kit and use it, I'd love to see what you do, so please send me a link to your online pages! Also, any feedback you'd like to leave will be much appreciated!
Download it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!