Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Did It!!

You know what "they" say...."nothing ventured, nothing gained"...so I decided to go ahead and set up a store! I guess Walmart won't have to worry for a while but I thought "what the heck, I'll give it a try". Of course I need to put a lot more time into designing (MORE time????). I only have two kits in the store right now..."Ooh La La" and "Boys Toys" but I have several more kits in the pipeline, so will be adding them over the next week or so. Now all I need are some customers!!!!!
Even though the inventory is extremely limited as I write this, I'd be delighted if you'd go check out the store..."Scrappin' Sooze"!!

Of course I'll still be posting freebies here on the blog, so keep coming back for them and I'll let you know when I get something new added to the store! Who knows if this will work out, but I'll never know unless I try! At the moment I am really enjoying creating the kits, even though poor hubby is feeling neglected! He's very supportive though and is always complimenting me on my work. I have sooooooo much to learn and hopefully the kits will get better and better as I gain more knowledge. When I see what some designers are coming up with I am in complete awe!
Well, I need to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight....I have to be up early for an appointment with one of my favorite people - my hairdresser, Tammy! I did intend on doing a layout tonight but I opened a store instead!
Goodnight all and keep on scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!