Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, April 15, 2007

I think for my very first blog entry it would be a good idea to introduce myself and the ones I love! As you can see from my profile, I'm middle aged, chubby and Scottish! I love all things "crafty" and tend to go slightly overboard when I discover a new craft I enjoy. Currently I'm spending every waking moment on my laptop working on my digitial scrapbooking pages and kits. I also really enjoy making greeting cards, which I sell when I can.
My DH recently surprised me with a Cricut machine, which I love!!! It's a bit pricey when you take into account all the cartridges, mats, etc...but so useful in both cardmaking and scrapping....and you can always wait for coupons in the Sunday papers before you go buy anything!
Talking about DH.....his name is Cliff and he is a Yankee! We met on the internet in 2001....married in 2002 and I've been living here in Florida with him ever since. We're planning on moving back to Scotland ASAP though..... I am wayyyyyyy too homesick. Cliff has no family here so he's quite happy to head across the Atantic and settle there. He can share my family!!! Cliff isn't into crafts at all, but he does admire the "stuff" I produce! He's pretty tolerant when it comes to all the time I spend sitting at the laptop or surrounded by paper and photos! I was laid off from my job recently and have been sending even more time than usual on my crafts.
My beautiful daughter Julie is my pride and joy! She's 22 and lives in Scotland with her boyfriend, Trevor. I miss her so much, even though we email, phone, etc. I can't wait to just be able to call her and say "let's go shopping". Soon, I hope!!! I've been home three times in the past 5 years, but being there for 2 weeks at a time is just not enough. I've missed out on so much...but more of that at a later date.
My other "babies" are 2 chihuahuas and a cat. Gigi was Cliff's cat before I met him...she was stray he was feeding and eventually she decided to move in! Scraps was out first pet together...he is the cutest little thing! Nasty little bugger at times though! He's very "needy" and has to be ON you at all times, not NEXT TO you....but I love him to bits. Buster is our big boy....actually he's all of 8lbs....but he's a stocky, chubby little thing and looks (dare I use the word) fat beside skinny little Scraps! He has a fantastic temperament, very laid back and content....wants to cover you in kisses constantly.
Well, that's an intro to my little family!
Next time I'll be talking more about scrappin' and stuff, which is the reason I started this blog. I'll get some useful links posted, some photos of my work and (if I can figue out how to do it) post a couple of Freebies for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!