Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, April 20, 2007

JUDY'S LAYOUTS AND OTHER STUFF!

I am soooo addicted to digi scrapping! I never thought I'd like it as much as I do paper scrapping, but boy, I got hooked after a couple of layouts! I'd stumbled across a website called ScrapbookFlair, downloaded the free software and that was it! I would highly recommend the site to anyone who's thinking of giving digi scrapping a try. The program is easy to learn and there are a whole bunch of friendly members just waiting to lend a helping hand! You can see my layouts here.

My friend Judy (jdeaver), who I met at ScrapbookFlair has kindly allowed me to display some of the layouts she's made, using my kits. Not only is she a very artistic and talented scrapbooker....she is so nice!!! Here's a photo of Judy, followed by a couple of her layouts. Thanks Judy!!!





This was made with my Rock kit.
See the earlier post for a link where
you can pick it up!








Judy did this layout using my "Boys Toys" kit. I'll be adding that kit
to the freebies soon!






Just to finish off tonight I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek at a kit I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have it finished in a few days and will post a link for some freebies from it. It's called "Ooh La La"!! If you like it, remember to come back and grab it! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be doing much scrapping this weekend....I'll be painting the living room! We have a new couch being delivered on Tuesday and I want to get all the painting done before it arrives. Anyway, I'll get the kit finished ASAP!! Here's a liitle taster in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!