Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, April 30, 2007

Latest Layout

I didn't get much scrapping done yesterday...I was busy making Mother's Day cards. I have, at last, found an outlet for my cards at a salon/day spa here in Pensacola where I get my hair done. Anyway, I need to get some cards finished and into the salon by Wednesday. I may post some pics of the cards when I'm done with them.
I did manage to get one layout done yesterday, for a "Pink and Brown" challenge on ScrapbookFlair. The photo is my great-grandmother and her daughters....the little girl standing is my Nana (Rose), my mother's mother. I started playing around with background papers in pink and brown and got a little carried away, so I may carry on with this and make a freebie kit for you! You can get an idea of what's included (so far) from this layout. Come back and check within the next couple of days...you never know what goodies will be here!
Anyway, here's the layout and now I guess I should leave the computer and go do something productive around the house....but I'll be back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!