Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Grrrrrrr...How Frustrating!!! FREEBIES RECAP AGAIN!

I am almost ready to start screaming! I'm having a problem with 4shared and will have to repost most of the freebies with new links. Didn't I just list them all on Friday????
Oh well, guess I'd better stop complaining and get on with it! So, once again, here are links to the freebies which have previously been posted on the blog...... and something new is in the pipeline!
Just click on the freebie name to download it...and if you're new to the site then you can see preview pics of each freebie in earlier postings.

Boys Toys Sampler

Frames

Summer Sun Sampler

Chocolate Sundae Sampler

Overlays

Shades of Gray Sampler

Sunset Kit

Sweet Dreams Sampler

Rock Kit - Alpha Elements Papers Wordart

Girly Girly Kit

Ooh La La Sampler

Hopefully everything should be working again, but if you have any problems with any of the downloads please leave a comment here or email me at scrappinsooze@cox.net.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love how you did the slide thing at the top of your page! What a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim....there's also one at the bottom of the blog with some of my layouts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sooze,

    I wanted to say just how much I appreciate your beautiful designs! I find I'm looking for photos to fit the kits, rather than the other way round!

    Cheers,
    /Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!