Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, May 7, 2007

New Week, New Layout, New FREEBIE!

It's Monday already! Where did the weekend go?? Saturday was beautiful and sunny here, so hubby and I decided to spend the afternoon at the Pensacola annual crawfish festival. I have to admit that neither of us eat crawfish - Cliff is allergic to seafood and just the name "mud bugs" makes them totally unappetizing to me! I assume they taste better than they look by the hundreds of people eating them! We heard some great Cajun music, from the Bayou Boys and Rosie Ledet....real toe tapping stuff! Of course I took the camera with me and managed to get some very colorful shots, which no doubt I'll be scrapping soon.
Last night we went to see Martina McBride in concert....wow, that girl can sing!!! She has an incredible set of pipes for someone so tiny...and she wore the highest heels I've ever seen!
On to the layouts....our friends Stan and Bonnie had a recent addition to the family - a beautiful new granddaughter, Morgan. Naturally when they sent some photos of little Morgan I just had to use them in my scrapbooking! Here's one I posted on my ScrapbookFlair gallery today....



Now, for your FREEBIE today.....I created some overlays yesterday which I thought you might be able to use. One is black - perfect for giving that aged or grunge look to the edge of your layouts - the other two are pastel colored (pink and aqua). You can grab them HERE. Enjoy!
I'm just putting the finishing touches to my "Chocolate Sundae" kit, so come back later this week for a freebie sampler from that one! You can see the kit in use on another layout I did yesterday by clicking HERE.
As always....please don't forget to leave a comment or sign my guestbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!