Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Back!!!....and a Freebie!

I'm back from my trip home to Scotland! I had planned on staying for two weeks, but while there I extended it to three. It's taken me a few days to get over the jet lag (well, I'm not 20 anymore!!) and to get back into scrapping mode. It wasn't really a vacation trip....my Dad was very sick and I wanted to be with him. Most of my time was spent visiting him in hospital, but I did manage to catch up with friends and family too...and most importantly spent some time with Julie (my 22 year old daughter). Dad is doing a little better now (off the "danger list") but he is now in long term care. As I've mentioned before on the blog, hubby and I are planning on moving back to Scotland - which is even more important to me now that Dad is sick. I'll keep you up-to-date with our plans as they progress.

I did take my new laptop with me but didn't really have much spare time, so all my plans for scrapping and designing didn't happen! The only thing I did get done was an alpha for my new kit "Hot Hot Hot". I just finished the kit today and I'm very pleased with it. Of course I have a little FREEBIE for you from the kit...see below for the preview. The sampler FREEBIE contains two papers, a ribbon, a flower and a wordart. The full kit is a biggie!...there are 6 papers, an overlay, frames, buttons, ribbons, eyelets, stars, a sun and a thermometer! Added to that is a full alpha (upper, lower, numbers and symbols). The kit will be available from my store by tomorrow. I'm slowly trying to get kits, etc into the store but it takes so much time!! Do keep checking back though, as there may be just the kit you're looking for!

You can grab the "Hot Hot Hot" FREEBIE here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!