Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, July 5, 2007

"Just Peachy" Peview


As an addition to my last post I thought I would show you a preview to the full kit "Just Peachy". I just got the kit into my store this afternoon so now I can move onto the next one!

The preview doesn't show everything in the kit, but it does give you a good idea of what it looks like. The full kit contains;

10 papers
1 overlay
1 page topper
2 mats
2 tags
2 ribbons
1 folded ribbon
2 screws/brads
2 eyelets
2 flowers
1 rosette
3 bookplates
2 staples
4 buttons
1 spiral
2 brackets
1 alpha (upper case, numbers and symbols)

I hope you like the kit....and remember that I have special offers at the store this week! (see previous post)

Reminder: If you buy any of my kits or use any of my freebies, please let me see your layouts! I'll be very happy to post them here on the blog. It always gives me a real thrill to see my creations in use!

Finally (for today)...I was wondering whether or not anyone would be interested in two ideas I had. Let me know what you think please! First - I thought about running ocassional contests (maybe monthly?) to win one of my kits. Not sure yet how this would work....perhaps layouts, naming new kits, etc. The second idea is to offer gift certificates through my store...you could make a purchase as a gift for someone who loves scrapping and I will design a certificate which I would send them on your behalf, along with the password for dowloading their gift. As I said, these are just thoughts running around in my head right now, so please give me your feedback on this....and any constructive suggestions you may have.
That's it for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!