Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Layouts

Another short post tonight. Just wanted to show off my latest layouts and to let you all know that I'm working on a new freebie....should be available within the next couple of days.

The first layout is made from photos I took on my recent visit to Scotland. I managed to get into Edinburgh for a couple of days and took lots of pictures. It's such a beautiful city and I never tire of getting my camera out while I'm there........so expect more Scottish layouts! Anyway, this piper was playing on Princes Street, which is the "main street" in the city centre (yes, "centre" not "center"). Tourists will stop and throw money into his case and have photos taken beside him....there are several pipers scattered through the city, at the main tourist attractions. I'm sure they make quite a good living during the summer months!

The second layout is all about Karma, a little girl my friend babysits. She is such a cutie and oh, those big eyes! Both layouts were made with my own backgrounds and embellishments. I may carry on and create kits with them...who knows! I have so many projects going at the same time, but none of them seems to be getting finished! I'll just have to be a little stricter with myself and finish one kit before starting another!

So here are the layouts......




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sooze

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Meant to tell you I had used some of your freebies - I love the metal buttons and alphabets and the grunge edges are so useful.

    I absolutely love your Edinburgh layout. It really does capture an image of the city, which I love too.

    I made my card using Photoplus - hope to see you back on the Serif User group site.

    Take Care

    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!