Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Layouts and a Correction

Hi all,

Hope you had a great weekend, wherever you are! I spent Sunday on the Blackwater River with my friends Jackie and Dick (and their family) in their new boat! What a glorious sunny day it was! We pulled into a tiny beach area alongside more friends and spend the whole day just swimming, eating and drinking. It was the most relaxing day I've had in a long time....and I took sooooooo many pictures!

I got an email this morning from someone who was having trouble downloading the Earth Meets Sky sampler so I tested it and I guess somehow the file got corrupted??? It must have just happened within the past couple of days, because there have been over 500 downloads on that sampler and I haven't heard that anyone else has had a problem...so I'm assuming everyone else got it ok??? I re-zipped the files and uploaded them to 4shared again...so if you had problems trying to get this sampler please try again via the original post or HERE (I changed the link).

If any of you ever have any problems or find a broken link please let me know. Sometimes these things happen and I'd rather fix the problem so you can all get your freebies!

Here are a couple of layouts I did yesterday....the photos are of my friend's granddaughter, who is one of the most photogenic children ever!!!! I took these photos on Sunday and just couldn't wait to scrap them....and there's more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!