Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, August 26, 2007

"A Slice of Citrus" In Store...and Where is the Winner??


Thanks to MaggieM for her contest entry to name my new kit.....Maggies's suggestion was actually Slices of Citrus. I changed it very slightly, to "A Slice of Citrus". So MaggieM....you've won the kit.....but you didn't leave me any way to contact you! Please get in touch and I'll give you details of how to collect your prize!
To everyone else who entered the contest - thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. It was a close run race, as I had 3 names that would all have suited the kit perfectly, but in the end I used MaggieM's.
I just put the kit in my store today, so be sure to go check it out for details. For those of you who missed it, scroll back two posts for the freebie quickpage from this kit. As a SPECIAL BLOG ONLY OFFER, if you buy this new kit from my store within the next 7 days, you can choose any other item from my store at 50% off!!!! To claim this discount you MUST contact me by email BEFORE going through the store, as the checkout will not automatically give this discount. You can reach me at scrappinsooze@cox.net and tell me which items you want to buy.
Another new kit (and freebie) will be posted sometime next week, but as I mentioned yesterday, my daughter Julie is coming for a visit, from Scotland, this Tuesday. She'll be here until September 6th (9 days) so things will be pretty quiet on the blog. Usually I don't have two kits finished at the same time, but I wanted to be prepared before Julie arrives....so do check back next week for a freebie sampler from "Back to Nature".
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, wherever you are in the world!

1 comment:

  1. This kit is gorgeous and I have just contacted you. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!