Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here's Your Wednesday Freebie!

If you've come back to my blog looking for the next freebie add-on to my "This Old House" kit...then you're in luck! Today I have another five items in this add-on, which you can see below.

I want to thank everyone who's given their support during the SAS Designer Contest....whether it was by leaving an encouraging comment or by voting for my entry...thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you haven't had time...or didn't know about it....then you have until tomorrow to get your votes in and download your favorite kits for free! Just register at Stone Accents Studios, check out the contest gallery and then go leave a vote at the poll. Remember that you can only vote once...but you may choose up to 3 kits to vote for.

There will be one more add-on to my kit tomorrow, so don't forget to come back for it! IF I get through to the fnal round of the contest (it's very close at the moment!) there'll be another freebie kit and more add-ons next week (starting Monday)....so wish me luck!

So, here's the preview of today's freebie and you can grab it here. Please remember to leave a comment if you take it.....which I've made even easier for you by adding a "Shout Box" on the left side of this page..so please do stop for a moment and say "Hi"!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sooze. This is a beautiful add on to an already beautiful kit. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!