Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Third Add-on Freebie to Girl's Night Out!

Here ya go! As promised I have yet another add-on to the Girl's Night Out Kit for you.

For those of you who don't know about this kit...it's my entry for Round 2 of the Stone Accent Studio designer contest. If you'd like the whole kit (20 papers and 20 elements) you'll have to register there. It only takes a minute and then you'll be able to download ALL the wonderful kits and QPs created by this week's entrants. PLEASE do remember to leave a comment for any kits you choose to download. It does help the designers to get some feedback on their hard work....and it's also just plain polite to thank them!

I'm keeping this post short and sweet tonight, so will just end by saying that the voting is only open until tomorrow, so PLEASE make your way over to cast your votes here. for your favorite kits! Remember that although you can choose 3 - 4 kits to vote for, you may only vote one time!


Today's freebie consists of 1 background paper, a triple ribbon border, a glitter butterfly charm, a glitter fabric flower and even a little black dress! Here the preview and you can download it here.





Hope you enjoy using this kit as much as I enjoyed making it...and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final add-on!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what :) I gotcha!! You've been nominated with a blog award. It's waiting on my blog, please pop over and snag it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent.... I casted my vote for you... I hope you win... Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! this will work great for our girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Sooze! This is very pretty! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute kit! Thanks for sharing hun........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!