Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, September 1, 2008

Win My Latest Kit...and a CU Freebie!

Hi all,

First of all....to those of you along the Gulf Coast, I hope you are all out of harm's way during Hurricane Gustav. We've had heavy rain, thunder and gusty winds here in Pensacola since last night and are now under tornado warnings, but so far, so good! I know some people will not fare so well.

Onto my first subject - I am almost finished with another kit and, once again, I have no idea what to call it. So I'm asking for your help in naming the kit. Whoever suggests the name that I pick will win the kit! So get your thinking caps on! I have a few more elements still to add, but this preview shows the colors and the wire elements...


I've also done one layout with the kit.....



I'd like to get this kit in the store within the next day or two....so get your entries in quick! You can either leave your suggestion in the comments below this post (remember to leave your email address though!) OR you can email me at scrappinsooze@cox.net.

Your last freebe from me was a pack of ten pink papers, so I thought I'd do a pack in blue for you this time. This freebie is Commercial Use friendly!! You can download it here.

Before I sign off, I wanted to mention that Crafty Scraps have a freebie section in their store and while you're there snagging your goodies, please have a look through the store - there are LOTS of wonderful kits, elements packs, overlays etc on sale rght now!

Hope you've all had a great weekend...and again, if you are being affected by Hurricane Gustav then please stay safe!

6 comments:

  1. How about calling the kit: Pretty in Pink
    Hugs Louann (Nairflair)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pretty blue papers! The names that popped into my head for the new kit are: Sparklin Pink; Pink Sparkle; Little Lady in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiesta Marti Graw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild Watermelon!

    Sounds like a flavor of Bubb'licious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Pinky Mint, or Minty Pink?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!