Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your Tuesday Freebie!

Oops! I was just heading off to bed and realized that I hadn't posted today's freebie add-on to my "Just 4 Fun" kit. Hubby and I decided to get out of the house for a few hours today and it completely slipped my mind when I got home.

We just walked around the mall, stopped for an early dinner and picked up some bargains....a couple of books (the latest John Sandford who we both love, and The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski..which was one of Oprah's book club choices for 2008.) I also got a wok..as we are both determined to stop eating crappy processed foods and frozen tv dinners! Cliff doesn't know it yet...but he is going to get some simple stir-fry cooking lessons!!! I've been home for a couple of months after being laid off from my job and my rear end gets wider by the day....I just sit here at the laptop and snack 'n' scrap - it's going to stop!!!! I hope
If you haven't been over to Stone Accents Studios this week, you can still pick up my entry for the final round of the SAS Designer Contest. Check out the gallery for more fabulous kits - all yours for free. Do remember to leave a comment for any kits you download - I know I appreciate it and I'm sure the other designers do too. There's still time to get your votes in too...so PLEASE consider "Just 4 Fun" when you do your voting! Many thanks to those of you who've already left encouraging comments and votes!!

Anyway, that's what we did today and I'm exhausted from all that walking (sooooo unfit!!!) , so without any further chatting on my part, here's the preview to your Tuesday add-on and you can get it here.
I'll try not to forget tomorrow's freebie!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for more gorgeous gifts!!

    I have a wok and do stir-fry often, it's so fast, easy and healthy!! Dinner can be on the table in 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sooze! This is so pretty! Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!