Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cool Yule! Kit and a Freebie Sampler!

It's after 11pm and I'm tired after a busy day shopping...so this is going to be a very short post!

I wanted to let you know that I have another new Christmas kit - Cool Yule! Because I'd already made a Christmas kit this year (All I Want For Christmas) I'd planned on making this second one a little mini kit. However I got so caught up in it that it's turned into a mega!! There are 24 papers and 75 elements!! I just LOVED working with these bright colors and have already made several layouts using the kit...most of them non-Christmas, like the two below. I'd been wanting to start scrapping some of the photos I took while my daughter, Julie, was here last month and the colors in Cool Yule! just seemed appropriate for the pics....

I had to split the kit previews into 5 parts to show everything!!! Here are the previews and you can get the kit at either Ahhhscrap or Sugar Mama Scraps.





The freebie is a little sampler, which I haven't had time to make a preview for, but it contains 2 papers and 6 elements....have fun with it and if you enjoy it I'd love to see what you do with it! You can download it here.

Thanks again for stopping by and please come back soon!






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the sampler...what a beautiful kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors.....very cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH What a HAPPY KIT!! I'm off to buy it now!! I love love love this! The colors are great!!
    Thank you!!
    hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!