Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chat Room!

Hi All,

I am sooooo excited about this! I have just figured out how to add a forum and a chat room to the blog! I'm hoping you will all give this a try and make it a regular stopping place to come chat about scrapping or just life in general. The forum will mainly be used for questions, suggestions, tip and tricks, news, etc.

I still have some tidying up to do - I want to make new headers, etc, but the chat room is up and runing now, as is the forum. You can visit them by clicking on the links in the sidebar.

To use the chat room you will have to have Java installed on your computer...which you probably already have. If you don't have it you can install it free from www.java.com When you click on the chat room icon here on the blog you will be asked for a name and profile - the profile is not really necessary, but please do add it if you'd like to - then click on "chat" and the room will open. Hopefully when you visit there will be someone else there to chat to...but I am planning on making regular chat "meets" at specific time, so watch out for details coming soon. Oh...and when you want to start chatting, type your "hello" or whatever at the bottom of the chat room...not in the main chat area!

I have also reopened the mailing list for my monthly newsletter, so feel free to add your name (details in the sidebar). I will NEVER pass on your email address or other details to anyone else, so please sign up with confidence. By subscribing to the newsletter you'll be kept up to dat with new freebies, kits, sales and anything special happening in the forum or chat room.....and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Well, that's my news for tonight! Hope you'll all take advantage of the chat facilities now on offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!