Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Items in Store, Freebies & Birthday Events!

I have lots to tell you about today, but will try to keep it short and sweet! It's my birthday today, so I want to get away from my laptop for a while!

Ahhh Scrap is celebrating their 1st birthday this coming week (June 1st - June 7th) and will be having a storewide $2.00 sale. Yep, everything is on sale for $2.00 (or under)....except for CU items, which will all be on sale at $3.00. The fun starts at midnight tonight with challenges running all week. Prizes will be up for grabs, so do go along to the Ahhh Scrap blog for more details. There are also lots of freebies available in the store, including a couple from me (see below for details).
ScrapMall has some great bargains at the moment all over the store, but particularly from this weeks featured designers, Tania Ramalho and Mari Liess (both are offering 50% off all their items). See the store homepage for details and while you're there please stop by at my store at ScrapMall for my $2.00 Birthday Sale!
I have a couple of new items to tell you about today...both are available at special prices this week at Ahhh Scrap and ScrapMall. The first one is a new kit which I think you'll enjoy using. It's called "At The Seaside" and consists of 15 papers and 40 elements. It's a super kit for all your summer vacation layouts. Maybe you have some photos of a family day out at the beach or the kids playing in the sunshine? Well, this kit will be just perfect for you.! Here are the previews (I did a separate preview of the papers so you could see them better)...... The second new item is a set of CU nature/floral themed overlays. Great for all you designers out there who love using overlays to help design your papers or for scrappers who just like adding a little something extra to their backgrounds. Personally, I can't get enough overlays - they're definitely my weakness when it comes to digi shopping!
I have a couple of freebies on offer for you today, which you can get by clicking on the preview pics. The first on is a QP made with the new kit. ....The second freebie is one I put together ages ago but never got around to posting. It's called "Kiddie QPs" and is sort of a mini sampler. It contains 3 very brightly colored QPs and a surprise bonus!
For those of you who don't already know....I have decided to stop using any file sharing service (4shared, etc) for my freebies as there seems to be so many viruses being spread that way. I want my computer and yours to be safe....so you can only get my freebies from the stores now. It's much safer! By the way, if you do happen to see any of my designs on offer through Yahoo Groups or blogs (other than this one of course!) I would really appreciate you letting me know. You are very welcome to point your friends to my blog, but PLEASE, do not share my files! I work very hard to make my kits and offer the freebies as a sample of the quality of my items, in the hope that someone will actually buy something from me! :)

Okay, that's it for today! Please remember to leave me a message on my Shoutbox if you stop by or grab the freebies. I really appreciate the feedback! Also, if you enjoy my freebies, then please consider making a small purchase from my stores, as it lets me know that people like my designs and it also helps towards the costs involved in bringing you the free samples. Thanks a bunch!! Have a great day and please come back soon!



PS....don't forget to come along and join the challenges at Ahhh Scrap!




































2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful Quickpages. They are Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Thanks so much. Love all the elements of this kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!