Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Kit, News from Ahhhscrap and a Freebie!

Once again I've let the blog slide a bit. Things have been really busy at home and I've had so many projects - nost of which are now done, thank goodness! Still have a way to go though. I'm painting the house with a view to putting it on the market so we can move to Scotland and with my bad back it's very slow work....I can only do an hour or two per day. Progress is slow but steady!!
So it's catch-up time! First of all, I want to show you my latest kit "Autumn Garden" which I finished at midnight last night! I think is my best yet, but that's just my opinion! It's full of rich fall colors and some super cute elements. Some of the simplest elements were the ones that took me the longest to draw...the watering can, the bee and the fence all took a while because I wanted to get the shading just so!
There are 20 papers and 35 elements in this kit, which you can get at either Ahhhscrap or Scrapmall - new today and on sale at both stores! Here's a preview, but please note that the preview only shows part of the kit...

I've made two QPs, using the new kit, as your freebie today. You can get them here or here.

On to other news.... I'm excited to tell you about a new category on offer at Ahhscrap (from September 1st). It's called "Mix n Match" and features lots of paper and element packs all using the same color palette. We designers have had fun with this new venture and are looking forward to bringing you a new palette each month. You can pick and choose which items you'd like to build a kit - or you can simply choose one item you like, maybe a paper pack or an alpha - the choice is yours. Just Mix and Match whatever appeals to you! Each month the items will be offered at a special reduced price for the first week . For September the palette is called "Shabby Fall" and is full of gorgeous, rich colors. There's no "theme" as such...other than the colors of course...so you're bound to find some items which you can use over and over again. Do stop by and take a look at what's on offer - September 1st onwards.Another new venture, for me, is becoming a designer at Artscow.com. They offer some fabulous deals on photobooks (new members receive LOTS of free offers!) which you make using the Designer Kits section on the site. Most designers offer their kits free for the first week and thereafter at a very reasonable cost. All you do is open a free account and add the items you like to "My Kits". Once they're added to your account they will stay free for as long as you have them in your kits collection. You can use them to make photobooks, canvas prints, mugs, keyrings, letter openers, fleece blankets, pillows and even umberellas! There are tons of choices and I can tell you from personal experience that the photobooks are first rate quality. I made one for my friend's birthday and she was thrilled with it! Oh...and all I paid for was the shipping! You can check out my kits section here. If you decide to take advantage of all the great offers at Artscow then PLEASE sign up for your account HERE. This will take you to my unique referral link which means I get another freebie from them if you sign up/buy something! Also, check out my kits section here. You ALWAYS find at least one of my items free....something new every week!

Well, that about wraps it up for today. Have a great weekend and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!