Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Wanderer Returns....and It's National Scrapbooking Day!

I'm Back!! Some of you will know that I recently moved back home to Scotland after living in Pensacola, Florida for eight years. Although it's been a pretty stressful time and I had huge problems with my laptop (hence not blogging about my big news earlier), I am thrilled to be home with family and friends. All that's missing now is hubby! As he's American we are awaiting his visa application being approved so he can join me in Scotland.


As I said, it's been somewhat stressful but made much easier by my BFF Lorraine, who let me stay at her place for a few weeks until I found somewhere of my own. Last Monday I moved into a cottage in Newtongrange, which is about 10 miles from my hometown of Edinburgh (capital of Scotland for those of you not in the UK). I absolutely LOVE my cottage....it's in a village but only minutes away from Edinburgh. Lorraine lives a few minutes walk away and everyone else is very easily within reach.


With all my laptop problems - and the big move - I haven't been able to scrap anything for a couple of months....but I plan on doing some "before and after" layouts of the cottage as soon as I get to the "after" stage! It's very hard work when you're doing it alone, but I'm having a ball. I wonder what hubby will say when he sees my pink themed kitchen!!  :)


Anyway, I am back now, so will hopefully be able to get back into my scrapping/designing now that I'm getting settled....and I seem to have solved the laptop problems for the moment. What a great day for me to come back too! Did you know that today is NSD - National Scrapbooking Day? There are tons of events going on in honour of NSD and the one I'm going to mention here is a special sale at Ahhhscrap.....30% off storewide! Also, every day this week you'll find a fab freebie on the Ahhhscrap blog. As if all that weren't enough, you can get this month's collab kit for free by spending just $10 in the store today! (May 1st 2010)....and you'll find that several designers - myself included - have sales running this week. Everything in my part of the store is 50% off  so don't miss out on some great deals!!


Ahhh Scrap May Collab


I have a new kit - just released today - called Forever Friends - which I hope you'll like. You can get it on sale, 50% off this week only, at Ahhhscrap.



That's it from me for today....happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! thought something had happened to you... so glad you are back and starting a new phase of your life.... well guess it isn't new to you but to hubby it will be... glad things are starting to shape up, that was a huge move.
    Carol Martin
    SBF/Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!