Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, July 1, 2010

Designer Spotlight at Ahhhscrap.....a Coupon and a Freebie!

It's been a while since I brought you all a freebie....in fact it's been a while since I kept my blog up-to-date! Things have just been so hectic here at home, though I'm trying to make some time for designing/scrapping. I've just finished several new items for the store, designed some party invitations, revamped a friend's blog and have started designing a photobook. That's in between trying to get hubby's visa organised,decorating the house, renovating furniture, looking for a job and planning a wedding! Did I mention that my daughter is engaged???  Yes, I am VERY excited about the upcoming wedding (March 2011) and last weekend she found THE dress. We had gone to "browse" and after trying on several dresses - which were all beautiful but not quite right - she tried on one which made everyone in the shop say "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and to say she looks beautiful in it is such an understatement!Wish I could post a photo, but it's a big secret until the wedding day!

Anyway, my freebie is a mini kit (7 elements and 6 papers) called Spring Fling and you can get it here.

This month I am the Spotlight Designer at Ahhhscrap.com and to celebrate I'm having a 50% off sale.....including new items.....which will run all month long! Below are previews of some of the items (old and new) you can pick up at half price.

Also included in my new items (and the latest freebie) you'll find a coupon which is worth $1.00 off your next purchase of $2.49 or more from my store at Ahhhscrap. The coupon is good for unlimited use (so keep the code handy!) and it's valid till the end of 2010. My blog readers can find the coupon below.....just quote the code at checkout to receive your discount....and yes, you can use it on my sale goods









Just click HERE to go to my sale at Ahhscrap...and while you're there check out the latest collab kit....it's huge!

That's about it from me for today. The sun is out so I'm planning on spending some time working on my garden.....still a long way to go but it's already looking 100 times better than when I moved in!
Thanks for stopping by and, as always, happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!