Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, July 27, 2007

New Layout! New Kit! New Freebie!


Hi All!

I know it's the middle of summer.....but I felt the need to add some sparkle to my scrapping....hence my new kit "Tis The Season"! I'm sure all you scrappers have some Christmas pics from years gone by that you still haven't used in a layout and, although I hate to say this...Christmas 2007 will be here before you know it! It seems the older I get the quicker each year passes! Anyway, I'm not wishng Christmas upon us just yet, but I made this kit and here it is!

I did a layout (using the full kit) with a photo of Cliff and I - taken last Christmas. I love the way it turned out...the papers all have a metallic sheen and there is LOADS of glitter everywhere!

The sampler FREEBIE contains a paper, a wordart and a couple of elements. You can grab it HERE. Here's the sampler preview...


Hope you enjoy using the sampler...and if you'd like the full kit it will be in My Store later today. Here's a SPECIAL OFFER .......buy any one of my kits and you can have "Tis The Season" for HALF PRICE, but only until Sunday, Agust 5th! To get this offer you MUST mention that you saw it here on my blog BEFORE you buy it...just send me an email so I can adjust the price in the store or send you a refund.

Finally, for today, you still have a little time to apply to be on my Creative Team, so get those layouts or link to your online gallery to me quickly!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful sampler. I appreciate it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pretty sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Christmas in Aug! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vrrrooooom screech...told ya I was wooshing over here from SBF to grab this glittery creation of yours. It's awesome...thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!