Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, July 8, 2007




NEW paper packs in MY STORE today! Yesterday I added the "Pretty in Pink" paper pack to the store.....there are 10 very pretty papers and 1 pink overlay in the pack for only $1.50!!! Today I've added another similar pack, but this time in soft baby blues. Again, there are 10 papers and a blue overlay for $1.50! These papers are ideal for all those cute baby layouts or any other page where you want to use soft colors.

Check them out at the store - and remember my SPECIAL OFFER, which runs until the end of this month - buy one, get one half price! This applies to the paper packs as well as all the full kits ("Just Peachy" not included in this offer). If you like "Just Peachy", mention that you saw it on my blog and you'll receive a 25% discount....but only until next Sunday! To receive these offers please email me before you place your order so I can give you the special price.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend and check back here during the week for ore freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!