Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Layouts, New Camera!

Hi all! It's been a few days since I posted anything so I thought I'd show you a couple of layouts I did yesterday. They're the first I've scrapped in a week or so. I've been so busy on a couple of projects that I just haven't had the time for scrapping

The projects are "hush-hush" for the moment but watch this space! :) I'll be letting the cat out of the bag on Monday or Tuesday. Also, I've been working on a little freebie, which I'll be posting within the next day or two, so come back and check over the weekend!

My DH came home from a doctor's appointment last Monday and when he came into the house said he'd forgotten some paperwork in the car...and asked me to get it for him. I was about to say "go get it yourself!" when I realised he was up to something. Well, to cut a long story short he'd bought me a new camera I'd had my eye on - a Canon Powershot A5 IS.....and a Wacom graphics tablet! I've had such fun (and frustration at times) playing with them both. This camera will even "color pick" photos...in other words it will take a photo in black and white PLUS the one other color you specify. You can see what I mean in the first layout below.....the hamburger bun was the color I specified! Cool eh!!!!

As for the graphics tablet....wow, I can't tell you how much this will help me with my designing. I draw almost all my elements by hand ( as opposed to using brushes) so this will make things much easier for me!

Here are the layouts....the hamburger one I just couldn't resist doing because I thought it was a great photo and the family page was done for a "Parents" challenge at Scrapbookflair.com


Enjoy the layouts and don't forget to come back over the next couple of days for a freebie!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!