Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, July 20, 2007

A Friday Freebie and a CT Call-Out!


As promised....I have a little FREEBIE for you today! It's from my latest - and biggest - kit called Stripes 'n' Stuff which will hit the store tomorrow. This is a MEGA kit with over 70 pieces!!!!! The colors are so versatile that you'll find yourself going back to this kit over and over again.

I'll give you full details tomorrow, but if you scroll back to yesterday's post you'll see a sample layout (the hubby eating hamburger one!) which was made with this kit. You can also see another layout on my gallery at SBF.

The sampler includes 2 papers, a tag, a square button, a flower and a safety pin. You can grab it HERE and as always, all I ask is that you leave a comment if you take it.
As well as debuting the new mega kit this weekend, I'll also be adding more layouts done by my friend from ScrapbookFlair - Judy. Her layouts and photos are always an inspiration! I guess you could call her my CT!!! Now, that leads me on to something else I wanted to mention...is anyone out there interested in becoming a Creative Team member for Scrappin' Sooze?
I would like to have three members who would be willing to make at least two layouts with each of my kits, which they would then post on three galleries each. In exchange they get all my kits for free!
If you'd be interested in joining my team then please send me either a link to your online gallery or samples of three of your pages, to scrappinsooze@cox.net Please have your "entries" submitted by July 29th. The chosen three will be announced on July 31st!! Full details of how this will work will be given to the new team members......and don't think you can't try out for this because you haven't been scrapping for long!!
That's about it for tonight, but do check back tomorrow for more news of the MEGA kit (and a special offer..shhhhhhh)!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this Sampler. I love the colors and the leather look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sooze - I see your little safety pin here. Love the set. I'm off to download it.

    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!