Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Special Intro, New Additions to My Store and...a Freebie!


Hi all, hope you're having a super duper weekend! As I mentioned in my last post we have a new addition to our family...my great-niece Nicole Rose who was born on November 4th. I couldn't wait to scrap this photo my sister sent me! Apparently Nicole is a very contented baby and my sister is overjoyed to be a Nana!
I couldn't really get motivated this week as far as designing a kit goes...and I thought it would be fun to make a new paper pack, since I haven't done that for a while. Papers are my favourite thing to create anyway, as the possibilities are endless! Well, after creating 12 papers with a floral theme, I decided to take it a step further and also make matching quickpages. Both sets are now in my store and you can check out the details there. It occured to me that with Christmas fast approaching this is the ideal time to give scrapbooks as gifts...but sooooo time consuming to make. Well what better way to do this than use quickpages!....just add your photos and print! The layout of Nicole was made using one of the new quickpages.
Today's freebie is a quickpage too! This is one from my new set. I hope you like it and as always, I would love to feature your layout here on the blog so please message me if you'd like your work shown here.
Finally, for today, remember that today is the last day of my BIG SALE....ALL KITS IN MY STORE ARE REDUCED TO $2.50 UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT ONLY!!! Tomorow everything will be back to its regular price, so get yourself a bargain now!

You can grab the freebie here. Enjoy! I'll have another little freebie for you later this week, so come back and check or join my mailing list for notifications of new freebies.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. First time to your site but know Ill be back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!