Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, December 7, 2007

CHRISTMAS SALE!

Hi All,
I wanted to write a post all about the Mexican trip hubby and I just returned from on Sunday, but it's late and I'm tired! I've only managed to scrap one page since our return even though in the five days we were n Puerto Vallarta we took 239 photos! I do have loads that will be making their way into the scrapbooks, but it's just finding the time at the moment! Hopefully I'll catch up with that over the weekend.
Anyway, for tonight I'm bringing news of a special Christmas Sale at my store....please feel free to go along and browse! ANY item in the store can be yours for only $1.00!!! This offer will run for a limited time and is really my way of saying "thank you and Merry Christmas" to all those who have supported me by buying from the store, by leaving comments when grabbing a freebie or by simply visiting the blog!
I have a new kit (Nicole Rose) all ready to go into the store and another one well on the way to being finished.....look out for freebies from these two kits over the next few days. I also have a layout sent to me by one of the readers, which I'd like to post. Finally, I have just designed a couple of Gift Certificates for the store....perfect if you're looking for a Christmas present for that scrapper you know! Email me for details, as they're not in the store yet. Soooo...lots going on in the coming week....don't forget to check back!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!