Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, December 8, 2007

New Kit, Freebie Quickpage & a BIG Sale!

As promised in my last post I'm here with another freebie for you, plus a preview of my latest mini kit, a layout by one of my readers and news of a BIG sale in my store (just in case you missed the last post!).

First of all I'd like to thank Jen for letting me post her layout here on the blog. She used the freebie sampler from my "Come Into My Garden" kit and made such a beautful job on her layout that I just had to share it with you all! Thanks Jen - I'd love to see more of your work! If any other readers would like to see their layouts featured here, please drop me an email...I'll be more than happy to show them off here! So, here is Jen's gorgeous layout.....
As regular visitors here will know, hubby and I have just returned from a short vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I got some great photos and will be scrapping them for months to come! So far I've only managed to find the time to do one digi layout though...hubby sporting a sombrero! The funny thing about this photo is that it wasn't taken in some picturesque location or quaint flea market...it was actually taken n Wal-Mart in Puerto Vallarta!! Naturally I couldn't use the photo as it was so I had to extract it! I still can't believe we just HAD to go check out Wal-Mart while we were there! Anyway, here is my layout....


I used my kit "Jenny" for the layout. If you scroll back a bit you'll find a freebie from this kit!

Just in case you missed last night's post I want to mention a very special sale in my store. This is the sale to end all sales! Partly to thank my readers and customers... and obviously as a way to promote the store to new customers... I am reducing EVERY item in the store to only $1.00!!! This will be a very limited time offer, so grab a bargain while you can...imagine this - five kits for only $5.00!!!! You'll never get a bargain like this again!

Last bit of news is that I have two kits ready for the store....which means a couple of freebies for you! Actually, one of them is a mini kit called "Carolyn" (for my sister). This will be going into the store later tonight...and yes, it will (for a limited time) be available in the sale at only $1.00!!! Here's a preview from this mini kit....( I'm just LOVING the colors in this one!)......

The other kit, which I just have to zip and upload is called "Nicole Rose" after my new great-niece. This one is a (BIG) full kit with 20 papers and 83 elements! This is such a pretty kit and yes, this one will also be included in the $1.00 sale!! I hope to get it into the store within the next couple of days. As soon as I do, I'll also post a freebie sampler for you.


Finally, for tonight, here's your freebie from the "Carolyn" mini kit. I decided to offer another Quickpage as they seem to be very popular, so I hope you like it. PLEASE remember to leave a little "tyvm" if you take it. Enjoy! You can grab it HERE.

That's about it from me for tonight! Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!