Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, December 17, 2007

A Christmas Freebie...Plus the $1.00 Sale Continues!



Hi Folks!
I wanted to share a little freebie with you tonight - a Christmas Quickpage. This is one of 7 I designed yesterday. The other six qp's are being sold in my store as a set. My regular readers will remember that I have a very special sale running in the store right now....every item is only $1.00!!! The new Christmas Quickpages Set will also be included in the sale! As you can see from the preview above they are in the traditional red and green with a touch of glitter here and there.

Here's what the freebie quickpage looks like and you can grab it here.


That's about it from me for tonight...except to say "thanks so much" to all of you who have treated yourselves to some items (and got some great bargains!) from my store during this Christmas sale. I appreciate every single purchase, as it all helps to offset the costs involved in making my kits.

Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!