Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!...a New Kit and a Freebie!


Merry Christmas!
Here it is, Christmas Eve morning and I'm sitting at the laptop working on scrap kits instead of baking, house cleaning, etc! Oh well, I'm sure a lot of you are doing the same thing...and it's very relaxing so I feel like this is my "me time" today! Apart from just wanting to wish you a very merry Christmas, I also want to offer you a little freebie from my just finished kit "Spring Break" and to show you a couple of layouts I did last night. You can see a preview pic from the kit at the top of this post.
Also...the $1.00 sale in my store is still on! I've decided that instead of ending the sale today (which was my original plan) I will leave everything in the store priced at $1.00 until New Year's Eve!!! So you have a few more days to grab some terrific bargains! Of course the new kits that I've added to the store over the past week or two are also priced at only $1.00...but only until the sale ends.
So.....here is your freebie quickpage from "Spring Break" and you can grab it here.


Finally, here's a layout I did last night...using the Spring Break kit. The photos were taken on our first night in Mexico. Would you look at that sunset!!!!
The second layout was also done using photos from our trip to Mexico. The papers and elements are from a mixture of two kits...Spring Break and another I'm working on now (as yet un-named)
The last layout was done using one of my Christmas Quickpages (set of 6 available in the store for only $1.00!!!). I took the photos of my friend's two grandchildren....not the best photos I've taken, as they turned out rather grainy. I thought they were still worth scrapping though!

Ok...now I really must get on with the Christmas preparations! I usually bake cookies or make some kind of candy for my three neighbors....and I haven't even started that yet! I hope you all have the merriest Christmas ever and that you and yours stay safe, warm and just enjoy some family time.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!