Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER SALE, A NEW KIT AND A FREEBIE!

Happy Easter everyone!

Today I have a freebie, a brand new heritage kit and a BIG sale on at my store!

The new kit s called "Mary Rose" - named after my Mum, who spent a lot of spare time, over many years, researching our family tree. It's thanks to her that I have some wonderful old family photos and the information to go along with them. In fact I started designing this kit because I want to make myself an album about my female ancestors. I've only scrapped two pages so far, but now that the kit is finished I plan on really getting the album done. I made something similar for my daughter's 21st birthday....and she loved it! The preview below only shows a small portion of what's in this kit ....there are 15 papers and about 60 elements! You can get the kit in my store for a limited time special price of only $2.00!!! Here's a preview of the kit - and a layout I made using it. The layout shows my great-great grandmother, Catherine. The top photo is the oldest one I have and is dated 1867.



To thank my past customers and, hopefully, to bring in new ones - I am having a BIG Easter Sale at my store for the next few days! EVERYTHING has been reduced!! All full kits (except the two newest ones) are priced at $1.50 and there are even some items at $1.00!! The two latest kits are still in the "New Items" department and are at their introductory price of only $2.00. Go grab yourself an Easter bargain while the sale is on!

Your freebie for this week is actually a "double freebie" - both from the new kit "Mary Rose". There's a plopper page and a little sampler of paper and elements for you to make another page of your own. I hope you like it! You can download the freebie here, and once again I'd love to get your comments and feedback on both the freebie and the full kit...so please leave me some love! :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful Easter with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!