Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Friday, March 7, 2008

Freebie QP and MiniKit, Layouts and More!

Welcome back!
I've been busy this week, finishing a couple of projects that have been hanging around for a while....namely a mini-kit I started about 2 months ago and forgot all about, and getting another new kit (the one I made for the February Digiscrapdepot challenge) zipped and uploaded to 4shared.

So, tonight I'm giving you two freebies! The first one is a Quickpage from the challenge kit "Pamela" and you can get it here. I saved this QP at 6"x6" because the file was HUGE at 12"x12"! However because it's a png file (and saved at 300 dpi) you should have no problem resizing it to fit larger pages.

The full kit is now in my store....look in the "New Items" category and you can get it for the next week or so at the introductory price of only $2.00! You can also get the other new kit "Mountain Breeze" for the same special price, for a limited time.


If you're checking back to see who won the "Name That Kit" contest you can scroll back to the last post for details. The winner was Rose (aka ladyofthethorns) and she kindly sent me a link to her layout made with "Mountain Breeze". She did a wonderful job on the layout and I'm so pleased she enjoyed using the kit and agreed for me to feature her layout here on the blog. Thanks again, Rose and many thanks to all who sent me their suggestions for a name for this kit. I was delighted by the response and will definitely be doing something similar again soon!


For your 2nd freebie tonight I have something special...a mini kit called "Plum Crazy". This kit will be going into my store next weekend (March 16th), but until then you can get it here for free! This is the preview from the kit....


This weekend, if I can find the time, I'm thinking of revamping the blog...maybe a new header and background. I'll have to see what I can come up with and if I like it better than the original pink and black combo. I'll also be choosing the two new members of my CT....so if you want to be in with a chance to be on the team please contact me before Sunday!

Now, if only I can find the time to do a little scrapping it will be a good weekend!

Hope you all enjoy the freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!