Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Kit - Contest Winner!


First of all..let me say "thank you" to all who entered my little contest to win the new kit. If you read the last post you'll remember that I'd finished another kit but just couldn't come up with a name for it....so I asked all you creative ladies (and gents?) to put your thinking caps on and send me your suggestions. Well I was surprised and delighted by the response not only in the comments section here on the blog but via email.

There were so many wonderful, imaginative and fitting names suggested....but I knew right away when I got an email from Rose (aka ladyofthethorns) that she'd come up with a winner, which perfectly suits this kit....big drum roll here please......"Mountain Breeze". I hope you all agree that Rose deserved to win a copy of the kit! Thank you Rose!
I'm working on another couple of kits right now...so keep coming back - you never know, I may just need help with names again!
That's all I have for you tonight. I'll be back at the weekend with a freebie for you. I just wanted to let you all know that "Mountain Breeze" is now in my store and to announce the winner of the kit. oh...and in case you didn't read the previous couple of posts I'll just repeat this.....any new kit that goes into my store will be in the "New Items" section at the special introductory price of $2.00. There will always be two items in that section...when a new item is listed the oldest one will be moved to it's permanent category and regular price. So you'll always find the two newest items in the store under the "New Items" section...and they'll always be at a special price for a limited time. So go grab yourself a bargain...."Mountain Breeze" or "Softly Spring" for $2.00!! There will be another new kit added to the store this week....so "Softly Spring" will be on special only until then!
Good night all...happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!