Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, July 31, 2008

Layouts and a Freebie!

Hi - thanks for stopping by!

Today I wanted to show off some layouts that were made by some of my CT members and a couple of customers, all using my kits. There are two reasons for posting these layouts. Firstly, I hope to show that everyone can use the same kit, but come up with completely different results...and secondly, of course, to promote those kits in the hope that you'll help support my store (and the blog freebies!). Making kits and layouts is a real pleasure for me, but it does involve a certain amount of costs. For instance I've upgraded graphics programs three times since I started designing, plus I buy a lot of designer resources, etc. So for every kit I sell (which isn't many!) I can put that money towards buying more stuff I use to create the kits! Anyway, hope you enjoy looking at the following layouts and that they give you some inspiration for your own scrapping.

The first two are by Judy (see her SBF gallery here) and visit her blog here ........She used the "Oh Baby" kit for the first layout and the newest kit "Indian Summer" for the second. As always she did a stunning job!


These two are from another CT member, Brenda (see her SBF gallery here). She used the "Indian Summer" and "Oh Baby" kits very differently than Judy...but came up with an equally beautiful layouts!







The final two layouts are by Amy, who is (by far) my best customer...I think she's bought just about everything I've made! Thanks to Amy for letting me post her layouts here. The first one is made with my "My Girl" kit and the second using "Ooh La La".



I guess that enough layouts for one day...I have plenty more! However, that can wait till the next time.

Now, for the promised freebie! I started this one as a QP for an SBF challenge and decided to carry on with it and make a little mini-kit as a special "thanks for visiting my blog" gift! It's called "Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat"....so I guess you can work out the theme! Yep, for all those feline layouts, this little kit will be perfect. There are 4 papers, 2 QPs, a ribbon, a bow, a frame, a tag and a charm. You can download it here and I hope you enjoy using it. Please remember to leave a comment if you download it! Thanks and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sooze!! I just thought I'd drop by and leave you some love!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!