Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Sale!!

Just a quick followup to my post from this morning...news of another sale you might like to take advantage of.

As you know, I sell my designs at several stores....one of them being Crafty Scraps. Unfortunately, at the end of this month I will no longer be selling there. The store owner, Michelle, is dealing with some serious health issues and will not have the time or energy to cope with all the demands of running store with lots of designers. So, she has decided that although thestore will remain open, it will only feature items for sale by herself and her co-owner. I completely understand why she felt the need to cut down on her workload and concentrate on her health. She has been a joy to work with and I hope you'll join me in wishing her well!

Having just received this news, I decided to reduce every item in my section of the store to only $1.50. That means you can get 10 full kits for only $15!! I believe that Michelle intends to remove all designers items at the end of November, so I will leave the sale on until then...which means that you have only 8 days to grab a bargain! Don't miss out, as these prices will not be repeated!

Once again....Crafty Scraps WILL still be operating, so do keep shopping there! Thanks again to Michelle for allowing me to be a member of the design team and it was a pleasure to do business with her!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!