Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BIG SALES and a Freebie!

Hi All,

I wanted to remind you that there are a couple of GREAT sales coming up! Sugar Mama Scraps is having a Dollar Sale for Thanksgiving. Not every item in the store will be reduced....but there are going to be tons of bargains. Actually, I've already reduced everything of mine in the store to $1.00....no time to do it while I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow....so you can grab those dollar deals tonight and all day Thursday.

Americans will know what I mean by "Black Friday"...but for those of you living elsewhere, let me explain. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving when all the stores have huge sales....trying to get their sales figures into "the black" for the year. Anyway, over at Ahhhscrap they're planning a HUGE Black Friday sale for the 28th. Do go along and browse the bargains while you're digesting that Thanksgiving dinner (and hubby is washing the dishes!!) Also, don't forget that they have a dollar day every Wednesday!

Also, just a reminder about my section of the store over at Crafty Scraps ...I've reduced everything to $1.50 until the end of this month when I will no longer be selling there (see post below for details).

I have a freebie for you today.....a set of three QPs from my kit "All I Want For Christmas". You can grab them here and as always I would love to get some comments from you! I know that 4shared now make you sign in to leave comments (which s a real pain), but you can always leave them under this post or in my Shout box on the left side of the page. I really do appreciate a quick "tyvm"!


I've also made a set of six brag book pages from the new kit. You can get them at Ahhhscrap or Sugar Mama Scraps now.


Just before I sign off for tonight I wanted to share this layout I made. Here are my two boys showing off their new sweaters....


For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving....have a wonderful day and don't eat too much turkey!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.....hope to see you here again soon!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful set of Christmas quick pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful stuff with us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!