Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CU Freebie Time and Some News!

Hi All,

Hasn't the weather been strange this week in the USA? There have been snow storms, tornados, unusually high amounts of rainfall...and a few days ago I got sunburnt!! Wherever you are, I hope spring is just around the corner for you!

Some news that I know will interest you - the designers at Ahhh Scrap have come together to make a blog train (which starts tomorrow, April 1st). This blog train's theme is "Templates"..so if you love working with all sorts of templates - everything from layouts to elements - then do stop by tomorrow for more details and links.

I also wanted to share a little freebie with you today; a pack of five striped papers. There's a little surprise in there for you too! Here's the preview and you can get it here.
Just before I go, I thought it was about time I shared some layouts with you....it's been a while! The first one was created by Clara Sue and shows her for adorable grandchildren.....aren't they the most gorgeous children!!! She used my "Love is in the Air" kit for her layout - you can get selected items in my Ahhh Scrap store at 50% off for TODAY ONLY by clicking here.


This striking layout was done by Judy - as always, she has just the right photo and knows how to use it to best effect! This layout shows one of her beautful granddaughters and the same kit that Clara Sue used.

The last layout is one of mine - it came about because our friend's little boy came to visit and when I asked if I could take his picture he said he wanted photos of all his "bits"! So we had fun while he pulled faces and posed...I must have 50 shots! I didn't use a specific kit for this layout - just "made to measure" for the photos.


Well that's it for today - don't forget to come bac tomorrow for all the information you'll need to hop aboard the blog train!! See you then - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!