Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hop Aboard the Freebie Blog Train!




ALL ABOARD!!!


The train is getting ready to leave the station, so jump on board and get yourself some free templates!

Start at the "main station" (Brooke's Blog) by clicking here and follow the link she posts for the next train stop. Or, if you arived here from another blog on the way, then click here for the next stop. (Kathy's blog)

Please note that not all links will be active until tomorrow - April 1st.

Here's my contribution to the train...you can get it here.

While we all hope you enjoy the train journey, please do remember that all the freebies are given by the designers as a way for you to try out their creations. If you enjoy a particular designer's work - and use it in your layouts or designs, then please remember to support them by making even a small purchase. from the Ahhh Scrap store.

While you're in the store don't forget to look out for some extra freebie items scattered there...and there are also tons of sale items from many of the designers.

Thanks for stopping by and - woooo wooooo...the train is now leaving!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!