Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, April 27, 2009

New Kit and a Freebie!

I just finished uploading another new kit to the stores and wanted to share the previews here on my blog. Also, as always, I have a small gift for you based on the newest kit.

The kit is called "Summer Love" and is available at Ahhh Scrap, Sugar Mama Scraps and Scrap Mall. I've also made a set of 6 brag book pages which coordinate perfectly with the full kit. I absolutely LOVE the colors in this kit and there are some really cute romantic elements.


I made a separate preview of the kit papers so you can see them properly.


...and here is the preview of the brag book pages....

You can get the kit (and the freebie) here or here at 25% off until the end of this month.

Just before I get to the freebie, I wanted to mention a couple of things which may interest you. Over at Scrap Mall you'll find some great deals from Litterbox Creations.....Kitty is the Featured Designer until April 30th and is offering 50% off all her items. So go along and grab yourself a great deal!

Ahhh Scrap is undergoing a "facelift" and has some super freebies and fantastic bargains. While you're there, don't forget to pick up this month's collab kit....it's HUGE!!!!

Sugar Mama Scraps is offering a free kit with every purchase! Go check it out!

The free sample today is a mini pack of 4 papers made to coordinate with the Summer Love kit - these papers are NOT included in the kit, so if you buy the kit you won't be doubling up on the same papers.

Here's the preview.....you can get the freebie here or here. I hope you enjoy using it...and as always, all I ask in return is that you take a moment to leave a little luv!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sooze! Thank you for the beautiful freebie! Your new kit is gorgeous! Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!