Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, April 30, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day This Weekend!!

National Scrapbooking Day is almost upon us and there are lots of sales and special events happening. Just think of all those kits you've been wanting to buy - now is the time to pick them up for a fraction of their regular price!


Ahhh Scrap is celebrating NSD with a storewide $2.00 sale. Yes, even CU items are reduced to $2.00! Spend $15 or more and you'll also recieve a free collab kit too.

Scrap Mall is also celebrating this weekend, with a 50% off sale from April 30th until May 5th. If your purchases total $6.00 or more you'll receive a free kit! Remember that all items from Scrap Mall are either S4H or Commercial Use friendly.

I've just added two new CU products to the stores...and yes, they are also on sale for this weekend only. You can get them at Ahhh Scrap or Scrap Mall. While you're at Scrap Mall please take a moment to check out the current Featured Designer, Heather Hill, for some terrific deals and a free "Birthday Doodles" with any purchase of $5.


Have a great weekend....happy shoppin' and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!