Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Kit and a Freebie!

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are, like it is here in Pensacola. Yesterday my friend, Tammy, and I spent the afternoon at the beach....it was soooooo relaxing and nice to get away from the laptop for a few hours! Although I covered myself in sun protection I did manage to end up looking like Mrs Strawberry Head! My face is pretty red! I'm usually much more careful about getting sunburnt..having watched hubby go through skin cancer treatments and surgery on several occasions I know that getting skin cancer is a serious business. If you have plans to spend this Mother's Day at the beach or just anywhere outdoors - please remember to protect yourself and your family with lots of sunscreen.

So, today I'm back in the real world.....working at the laptop trying to get my latest kit uploaded to the stores, update the blog, looking for places to advertise and starting on the next project!

I'll keep this post short and sweet as I have so much to get through this afternoon. The new kit is called "Celebrations!" and was created thanks to a request from an Ahhh Scrap customer. She was looking for a kit to use in her aunt's birthday album....and wanted me to use the same palette as my "Girls Night Out" kit. She was very specific about it not being too feminine though...so I went with lots of elements that could be used for a variety of celebrations and nothing too frilly/flowery/fussy! I think the kit turned out very nicely and could easily be used for masculine or feminine layouts. If you already have the Girls Night Out kit, you may want to try this one too as it coordinates perfectly.


Today I'm offering you a small freebie sampler from the Celebrations! color palette - so if you try the sampler and decide you'd like to have the kit too you won't be doubling up on anything. The sampler contains 2 papers and four elements and you can get it here. I've been meaning to mention that one of the main reasons that I post my freebies to the stores now is that there have been so many instances of people picking up viruses from some of the free file sharing sites like 4shared, that I'd rather not take the chance. I know that a lot of people just don't download the freebies from these file sharing sites now....the stores are a much safer way to go as the freebies are sent directly from my computer to their server. Anyway, here is the sampler preview and if you enjoy using it I hope you'll consider purchasing the full kit while it's available at 20% off.
To all you Moms, Mums, Mothers or whatever you like to be called in your part of the world...Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow (in the USA anyway). I hope you all are spoiled for the day by your kids and hubbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!