Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, October 12, 2009

New Kit, a Freebie and a CT call!

Hi All!'
Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to face the week ahead!
As you can see from the title of this post I'm looking for two Guest CT members....if you are interested in working with my kits then please drop me a line at scrappinsooze@cox.net. Initially I'm looking for two scrappers who will be on the team until the end of this year...with the possibility of staying on for longer. I need people who scrap regularly and who post to several online galleries and participate in groups, forums and blogs. In other words, I need people who will get my designs "out there"! If you like my kits and would like a chance to work with them then please do apply. I'd like to choose a couple of people by the end of next week.
While I'm on the subject of the CT, I'd like to thank Brenda for her wonderful contributions during the past couple of years. She has had to leave the team due to family committments and will be sorely missed!

My latest kit - The Travel Bug - is now available at both Ahhhscrap and Scrapmall, where you'll also find a couple of freebie QPs. The kit is BIG - 20 papers and 55 elements...everything you'll need to make all your travel/vacation related layouts. Click on the previews below for more details.
I was quite pleased with the way this kit turned out.....some of the elements took a LONG time to draw, but maybe it's just that I'm so picky about getting things "just so"!
Remember that if you like to make photobooks you can download my kits to your account at Artscow. com - they are always FREE for the first week of release!
That's it for today.....have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!






Click on the graphic above to download today's freebie or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!