Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Monday, October 5, 2009

October Mix n Match at Ahhhscrap - $1.00!!

Hi All!
Before I get to the details of all the new items and specials in the stores right now I wanted to share a couple of layouts from my brilliant CT!!The first layout is from Karrie at kezcreates, using my All Boy kit. Look at that sleepy little face!The little lady having a meltdown moment is Miss B - Judy's granddaughter. Judy always manages to catch such fabulous photos! She also used the All Boy kit for this layout.

Clara Sue's gorgeous grandson is the subject of this super cute layout. He's growing so fast - seems like yesterday we were seeing his newborn pics! Clara Sue used my Bathtime Fun kit.


Also using the Bathtime Fun kit, Christi came up with this fun layout showing her little guy having a ball with his bathtime toys.
Just a quick reminder that Ahhhscrap has just released the new items for this month's Mix n Match....and that each item (pack or set) is available at the very special price of $1.00 for the first week only! Click on the image above to go straight to the Mix n Match category.

I also wanted to show off a couple of new items I have in store, both at Ahhhscrap and Scrapmall Click on the graphics for more details.

While you're browsing the stores do check out the latest collab kits - Ahhhscrap have a fun and bright birthday theme this month and it's HUGE! Catia Cunha, over at Scrapmall, has THE MOST gorgeous baby girl kit on a very special offer - here's a preview and you can click here for more details.


That's it from me for today. Hope you all had a great weekend and a raring to go for the week ahead! Thanks to those of you who leave comments in my Shoutbox - I appreciate them VERY much!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!