Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Mix n Match - $1.00 per Item!!

Today was hard for me....had to say goodbye to my daughter Julie and her boyfriend Gavin, as they're flying back to Scotland after a two week stay here in Florida. I HATE goodbyes but I'm determined that this will be the last one......I wan to get back home!! Hopefully we can sell the house here and move back within the next few months. Then I guess we'll have to start from scratch again as far as housing, furniture, job, etc goes. It's a major upheaval but well worth it just to be with family and friends again...and no I will NOT miss the weather here in Pensacola!!! I would rather wear a sweater and be able to go outdoors in Scotland than have shorts on here but it's too humid to be outdoors for more than five minutes!Anyway, enough of my complaining! I wanted to let you all know that following on from the success of the launch of the Mix n Match category at Ahhhscrap last month, it's time for the 2nd collection. If you don't know what Mix n Match is then you should check it out! A color palette is chosen by all the store designers and we come up with coordinating paper packs, element packs, layer styles, etc....and you choose what you want to make your own kit. Of course you can buy just a paper pack if that's all you want or you an build a mega kit! Remember that for the first week of each month the current Mix n Match items are available at only $1.00 each...so you can grab yourself some excellent bargains. Just click on the graphic above to see what's in store this month. Below you'll see previews for my contribution this month....just click on the previews for more details.


I've also recently released a few other items at Ahhhscrap and Scrapmall....several sets of wordart (Wedding,Baby and Dog related) plus a set of various types of fasteners which I know you'll use over and over!
I'm off to track Julie's next flight (Charlotte, NC to London)..........missing my baby!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and do come back soon...and thanks to those of you who leave comments - they are VERY much appreciated!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!