Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 Layouts

Hi All,

Hope you had a very happy Christmas. We had a very quiet day here, but still managed to eat a HUGE amount of food between the two of us! Christmas Day was spent in the kitchen mainly, but I enjoyed cooking my first turkey.....yes, at my age it's unbelieveable that I haven't roasted a turkey before now but we always went to Mum's for Christmas dinner and she was a WONDERFUL cook! Anyway, the meal was delicous, everything turned out perfectly and we stuffed our faces! I got some lovely gifts - two pairs of boots from hubby (one pair ankle boots, one pair knee high). My daughter, Julie, and her boyfriend Gavin bought me a copy of PSP Ultimate X2 - which I was thrilled with! I've only had time to install it and play for a few minutes, but plan on looking for some online tutorials today. I'm hoping that a lot of what I've learned in Photoshop will also be useful in PSP.

The day after Christmas (Boxing Day to those of you in the UK) I took some "me" time to get a few layouts done. I never seem to have the time to scrap these days, so it was a nice relaxing way to spend a couple of hours. I still have a couple of photos to scrap - my step-granddaughters with their Christmas gifts, so hopefully will find time to get them done today. For now, I thought you might enjoy seeing some layouts created with my Christmas Cheer kit.....


These little cuties are the grandchildren of a friend - thanks to Judy for sending me the photo and for allowing me to post it here.

Hmmmm, I wanted to share a couple of layouts created by my CT, but for some reason Blogger keeps giving me an error message when I try to upload them here.....will have to try and figure that out and post them later.

If you haven't yet grabbed the Blue Christmas freebie, please scroll back to the last post and grab it now. Remember to leave a comment in my Shout Box or under the post - I really appreciate you taking a minute to say "hi!"

Finally, for today, I wanted to mention Artscow again. If you want to try making a photobook - then this is the way to do it! If you sign up for a free account here you'll receive credits for 1200 (yes 1200!) photo prints and 3 8"x8" photobooks, as well as many other freebies. All you pay is shipping! I've had several photobooks, bags, watches, playing cards, mouse mats, etc and have been very pleased with the quality of everything. You can also use my kits on Artscow by clicking here and then click on the "Add to My Kits" button. Everything I upload to Artscow is free for the first two weeks of release!!!

Time to go finish making my turkey soup....and hopefully get some more layouts done later this afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by and to all of you who have supported my designs and visited the blog in 2009. Wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.

Susan xx

PS. Almost forgot to mention.....if you have some Christmas money to spend on scrapping then please stop by Ahhhscrap or ScrapMall for my $2.00 sale, which ends December 31st. Everything in my stores has been reduced to $2.00, including new and older kits, element packs and even CU items - some reduced by as much as 76%!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!