Hi!

Welcome to my blog! If you found my site by following a link then you're probably a scrapper or paper crafter, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you here! I've been paper scrapping for almost 6 years and digi scrapping since the beginning of 2007. I started designing digi scrap kits in April 2007 and opened my online store shortly after that. I am totally hooked on digi scrapping!!!
My other main hobby is card making, which has taken a back seat to scrapping lately!
On this site you'll find news of my latest creations, new layouts by myself and my Creative Team, general chat and - of course - lots of Freebies!
Please feel free to grab some freebies, browse my store and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sharing Layouts

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful tme celebrating with your family and friends...and have taken lots of photos for scrapping! I decided to charge my blog "decor" last night...yes, I know it's a bit early for spring colors, but I was just "feeling" pinks and yellows! Who knows, it may change again within a couple of weeks!

I wanted to share some layouts with you today, while I take a break from housework! My CT are a very talented group of ladies and I appreciate them SO much! I hope you enjoy their layouts as much as I do!!!  I don't know why I wasn't able to load them when I wrote my last post, but no problems today, so here they are anyway.....

The first two pretty layouts were created by Lis. She used my Christmas Cheer kit. Thanks Lis - you're a sweetie!


This is one of mine - I used mostly items from my All Boy kit. The page was done for my two step-granddaughters, who are both keen on sports.



The next couple of layouts are by Clara Sue. As always she did a lovely job showing off her beautiful grandchildren. She used the All Boy kit for the first layout and Christmas Cheer for the second. Many thanks Clara Sue!






Karrie produced a couple of layouts using the Christmas Cheer kit, which she scrapped beautifully. Karrie...I appreciate your contribution to the CT!!




Finally, Heather sent me these two gorgeous Christmas Cheer layouts. These will be Heather's final layouts for me as she has decided to end her spot as Guest CT Member. Big thanks to you Heather for your beautiful work!




The kits used in these layouts are available at either Ahhhscrap or ScrapMall.

That's it for today...I was hoping to have a freebie for you, but didn't get it finished in time, so do check back later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please leave a comment before you go!